TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: As of July 24, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (This includes the Copper Mountain Athletic Club).
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
The second bedroom has a Queen Bed, a TV, and a private balcony.
The third bedroom has a Queen Bed, a TV, and a work/study area. The en suite guest bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
There are also 2 Twin Murphy Beds that pull down from the wall in the living room and a Queen Sleeper Sofa. Enjoy your morning on the private balcony with stunning views of the towering pine trees, Center Village, and the ski slopes. There is a gas grill on the balcony for your convenience. The third bathroom is off the kitchen.
Copper Mountain Inn is ski-in/ski-out to the American Eagle chairlift, which accesses intermediate terrain. There is also a "magic carpet" surface lift for first-timers and beginners located right next to the American Eagle. There is an easy groomed trail that runs behind the building that accesses the Green Acres learning area. Green Acres has a "bunny slope" chairlift that is great for kids and beginners. This condo has a great location for all abilities!
There is a laundry facility located on the third floor.
There is one assigned parking spot in the garage beneath the condo. All overflow vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain. There is no charge for parking.
This property is pet friendly with a maximum of two dogs. there is an additional pet fee that will need to be paid.
Registration Number: BCA-74546
Max Occupancy: 12
Parking: 1 vehicle in garage. Additional Vehicles in remote lots.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.
|# Full Baths||3|
|Sleeps (max occy)||12|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||10|
|Getting to the slopes||Between the 1st and 2nd floor at the back of the building.|
|Other Amenities||Condo, Pet Friendly, Fireplace, Athletic Club, Covered Parking, Elevator, Washer/Dryer, Ski In|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Wheelchair Accessible, Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, Pets Allowed, Pet Allowed for Extra Charge, No Smoking|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|