TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
-- EFFECTIVE TODAY -- OCTOBER 25, 2020 THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2020.
Short-Term Rentals are limited to no more than 10 individuals in a short term rental, from no more than 2 households. This is a temporary order by the Summit County Health Department, through November 30, 2020. Questions, please call SkyRun.
- Copper Mountain official opening day for the 2020-21 Ski Season is November 30th.
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. Following the cleaning process, housekeepers will then disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: Unfortunately, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to COVID-19. Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities. (Copper Mountain Athletic Club is closed for the 20/21 season). These amenities may be unavailable the entire 20/21 season. updated 8/15/20.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County’s year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending, or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires, or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Easy Access to Beginner Terrain
-- Private Washer and Dryer
-- Large Deck with BBQ
-- Platinum Rated Property
-- Great for Families!
The master bedroom has a king size bed and en suite bathroom. The master bathroom will sooth and pamper you with a deep contoured tub and shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and a set of twin size bunk beds (2 twins).
This condo comfortably sleeps a family of 6. All beds have premium sheets and pillows for your pleasure.
Parking: There is parking for one vehicle. It is open, outside parking at the Cache. Any overflow vehicles can park in the N. Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain. There is no charge for parking.
There is no A/C in any of our properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. The Copper Mountain Athletic Club is closed for the 20/21.
|Location||Walk to Lift|
|# Full Baths||2|
|Sleeps (max occy)||8|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||6|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, Gas Fireplace, King Bed, HDTV, Fireplace|
|Activities||Boating, Bowling, Horseback Riding, Miniature Golf, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking Paths, Water Sports|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Amenities||Condo, Fireplace, Athletic Club, Washer/Dryer, Communal Hot Tub|
|Sports Availabile||Horseback Riding, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting|
|Queen Sofa Sleepers||1|